Established in the fall of 1947, the Laboratory of Archaeology at the University of Georgia, is the largest archaeological research and collections facility in Georgia. Our mission includes: (1) preserving and curating qualified archaeological collections and records, (2) facilitating research for professionals and training students in archaeology, (3) service to the state of Georgia.

 

Personnel

Assistant Professor in Anthropology
Professor of Anthropology
Associate Professor, Director of Center for Archaeological Sciences
Professor of Anthropology

Graduate Students